When should you start using Urikleer 5-day pack?
- Urgent desire to empty the bladder
- A burning sensation when you urinate (painful urination) - before, during or after you pass urine
- Feeling like you need to urinate more often than usual (increased frequency)
- Feeling the urge to urinate but not being able to
- Sensation that there is still urine left in your bladder, even if you've just urinated
- Leaking small amounts of urine
- Urine may have a strong, unpleasant odour
- Urine may look cloudy or reddish-brown
- There may be lowr adbominal pain when urination
Why are woman more prone then men to get UTI bladder dicomfort?
- The short length of the urethra and the closeness of the urethra to the vagina and anus, where bacteria are commonly found increases the risk of bacterial infestation
- Sexual intercourse can contribute, too, because the motion can cause a tendency for bacteria to reach the urethra, from which they ascend to the bladder